http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: LSNED-Days 2&3 and Pass the Book

Monday 5 September 2011

LSNED-Days 2&3 and Pass the Book

We have had a busy, but good weekend. Both DH and DD were here, as it was DH's birthday yesterday. We went out for lunch, and then last night went to the Cinema to see 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' (which, I have to confess, I cried at!)


Lesson 3


I learned that when Craig is home, I yearn for us to have a 'normal' life again!...it feels good to walk into the living room and see him in his 'usual' spot, with his laptop on his knee!



Lesson 4

I learned that I hate cruelty of any kind.....even to fictional animals in a fictional  movie!!



Pass the Book

DD chose the lucky number again...and the book goes to DEB of 'Deb's World'! Congratulations Deb...if you send me your address to: alison290atlivedotcodotuk Iwill get it on it's way to you!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx


10 comments:

  1. We saw "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" a couple of weeks ago. We enjoyed the movie, but I agree the parts where they were cruel to those apes for no reason was hard to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Can't wait to see the book, will email details later - thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate cruelty too - glad I haven't seen it yet! I know what you mean about them being on their spot in the lounge with laptop on lap too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lessons Alison! I'm enjoying 'watching' LSNED this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I couldn't bear to watch that one. Mind you I don't even like Bambi..

    Congrats Deb. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, that film would make me cry too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hadn't even considered that I might cry at that movie, thanks for the heads up! Great lessons noted :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't watch anything like that either, I'd be a crying wreck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does Craig work away from Spain all the time? Shane is away right now - he travels a lot - it's hard & lonely too and I would really not like it if he was away all the time...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!