http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: PASSING THE BOOK

Friday 26 October 2012

PASSING THE BOOK

As part of MELISSA'S PASS THE BOOK:YR2 I  am eventually getting around to passing this book........



....which I confess to having had far too long, and not having had enough time to do much with.

I did, however, manage to pick out a little bit of inspiration from it...stamping on ribbon, which had never occurred to me before! Here's a little peek of an unfinished LO on which I have done just that....


Believe me, there are many more exciting techniques than this in the book...and I'm sure experienced stampers would enjoy it just as much as novices (in fact maybe more so).

If you would like your name to be added to the draw to be the next recipient, just leave a comment saying so at the end of this post by midnight (GMT, which of course changes from Summertime this weekend!) on Sunday.

Hope you all have something good lined up for the weekend...I'm off to a musical performance by a local choir tonight, then am hoping for a weekend of scrapping.

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx


10 comments:

  1. I'd love to be in the draw for this please Alison, it looks really interesting :)

    As I can't really go out at the moment we're having a pizza delivery tonight - and I can't believe how excited I am about that!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks right up my street....would love to have a turn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found some inspiration Alison - thanks for being a part of Pass the Book: Year Two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found a helpful and charming technique from your book - love your stamped ribbon!! I hope you enjoy your music performance this evening!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an interesting book, but I will not be requiring it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh sounds good, please add me to the list thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are scrapping away! Love the stamping on the ribbon!! Sure that book is full of interesting ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good idea. Hope you managed your weekend of scrapping. I would love a chance at receiving that book. I do sometimes use my stamps on LOs, but not very creatively. Just for titles usually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to stamp onto ribbon?! Thanks for that tip, looks like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a neat idea, stamping on ribbon. I'm looking forward to seeing that finished layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!