http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: ME ON MONDAY

Monday 9 February 2015

ME ON MONDAY

I don't know if you know this; but SIAN - who came up with the brilliant idea of ME ON MONDAY- also came up with the idea of a VALENTINE POSTCARD EXCHANGE (she's got lots of good ideas has Sian!).

The idea is that those participating should send their postcards so that they might be received on, or around, Valentine's Day.

Now, those of you have been hanging around this blog for a while will know that I tend to be on the late side with things and, true to form, this is me just picking them up to take them to be posted this morning. 




13 comments:

  1. hope you did have some nice time with DH too - there seem to be funerals around at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted mine today as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have had DH back with you, although what a shame his trip included funerals and crises. I think the Spanish postal service will be a good excuse for any late postcard arrivals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your week is less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a lovely weekend apart from the funerals xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sian sure does have great ideas. The postcard exchange looks like fun x have a lovely week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like it was a rather hectic weekend! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get a chance for a bit of a regroup and relax this week after that, Alison. Sorry to hear about the funerals.

    I thought I was being clever leaving my UK postcards to the last minute to post so they'd arrive on the right day. Now I've realised I need to put up a big poster somewhere reminding me to post them on time..it would be a laugh if I was the only one who sent late cards..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I have little faith in the British postal system too. How on earth can they 'lose' so many letters? Hope you got some happy times with your D inbetween the more difficult ones...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry your weekend stressful. Here's hoping things settle down this week. Have fun sending and receiving those postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to hear about the funerals.

    I've bought mine but have yet to post them x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not the best of weekends with two funerals but spending time with DH and dinner with friends sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear! I'm glad though that you managed a movie and dinner with friends during this trying time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!